Name:
Location: San Marcos, California, United States

Southern gal living in California. Have been writing since the age of ten and am addicted to the written word. Have stacks of books-to-be-read in almost every room. I teach writing on a volunteer basis and in a paid position. I once worked with foreign customers for an aerospace company; interesting job that gave me great insight into other cultures. Family scattered all over the US so have excuses to travel.

Monday, August 10, 2009

NEW PROJECTS

Now that "Pink Poodle Pie" is off to the publisher, I can begin to look at a new project, or two. One thing I am working on is the next issue of "Soul Sisters" and that is well on it's way to be completed. I've finally gotten back to Aunt Lutie's Blue Moon Cafe cookbook,and have completed all but three sections. Then I will go back and put in the graphics. Ray's book is started, and I hope to begin putting the quilt stories I have written into the computer. New quilt book maybe?

Of course, life gets in the way. I am still on the Homeowner's Association Board here and we are once again dealing with problems. Presidents of boards seem to think they are God-like,don't have to answer to other Board members for decisions, and can spend money not allocated to be spent. And I have to schedule a meeting of the Landscaping committee within the next two weeks; as new Chairperson, I need to learn what I am supposed to be doing. LOL

And, when I have time, I have a life with Ray. He's facing eye surgery when the surgeon finds a spot for him. It is much more serious than the cateract that also has to be removed, and I will be his eyes, driver, and caretaker for awhile. We love to go to movies or see them at home, take the train to the coast, and enjoy other things together.

Not enough hours in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home