Name:
Location: San Marcos, California, United States

Southern gal living in California. Have been writing since the age of ten and am addicted to the written word. Have stacks of books-to-be-read in almost every room. I teach writing on a volunteer basis and in a paid position. I once worked with foreign customers for an aerospace company; interesting job that gave me great insight into other cultures. Family scattered all over the US so have excuses to travel.

Friday, March 16, 2012

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

That question is complicated. For one thing, I can't believe it has been that long since I posted anything to this site. For another, I am not happy with the absence. Once again I have volunteered myself into a corner with a strangle hold on my old-ladies throat, and fight as I may, I can't seem to win the battle. And whether I have a great number of people reading or not, I need to keep this blog current.

Illnesses, deaths, travel, Board duties, holidays--they can all be used as excuses but there really is no excuse. All writers find the time to write--and I have done that. I've won a few prizes, had many things published, kept my bi-monthly newsletter going, and have a lot of ideas simmering on the back burner. What I haven't done is put some of that skill into the need to write here.

I hope to make up for that by writing frequently.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home