Name:
Location: San Marcos, California, United States

Southern gal living in California. Have been writing since the age of ten and am addicted to the written word. Have stacks of books-to-be-read in almost every room. I teach writing on a volunteer basis and in a paid position. I once worked with foreign customers for an aerospace company; interesting job that gave me great insight into other cultures. Family scattered all over the US so have excuses to travel.

Monday, March 19, 2012

LASER DAY

Ray had laser eye surgery today and I am playing nursemaid--not that he needs much taking care of. Just reassurance, I think, is the ticket. Since this is the same eye that he had retina surgery/cateract removal on a year ago, he is a little anxious that all will be well in a day or two.

I'll be back tomorrow night.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home