Name:
Location: San Marcos, California, United States

Southern gal living in California. Have been writing since the age of ten and am addicted to the written word. Have stacks of books-to-be-read in almost every room. I teach writing on a volunteer basis and in a paid position. I once worked with foreign customers for an aerospace company; interesting job that gave me great insight into other cultures. Family scattered all over the US so have excuses to travel.

Monday, November 24, 2008

A WAY TO "CUT" OFF YOUR WRITING

There are all kinds of excuses for not writing, most of them just excuses we make because we are procrastinating. My excuse for silence since Wednesday is not due to that. It is because I seem to have become accident prone.

Thursday I tangled with the blade of a potato slicer. The doc said I'd be off the computer for about two weeks but the wound is healing pretty fast.

Hope to be using two hands soon.

But I haven't stopped writing--in my head.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

The writing never really stops, does it? Cooking, shopping, walking, it's there. Enjoyed browsing here, hope you're hand is better soon!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Joanne, thanks for reading. You are so right-we are always writing. The hand is healed: what do doctors know when they say you'll be off the computer for two weeks and you are back in one week? LOL They don't know the drive to write.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home