Name:
Location: San Marcos, California, United States

Southern gal living in California. Have been writing since the age of ten and am addicted to the written word. Have stacks of books-to-be-read in almost every room. I teach writing on a volunteer basis and in a paid position. I once worked with foreign customers for an aerospace company; interesting job that gave me great insight into other cultures. Family scattered all over the US so have excuses to travel.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WRITE ON!

I've missed my deadline. I was supposed to get off a quick note to you on the 18th and I see that it is after midnight so I am into the 19th. I know you will give me a pass when I tell you the wireless router problems are solved, I completed the last two articles for the 2009 issues of "The Storyteller Magazine" column I write, and I managed to edit two chapters of my book.

Oh,I forgot about the filming of a television commercial. My husband and I purchased a new manufactured home for our land (to replace an old one) and the dealer asked if we would do a commercial for them. We had such a great experience with the company and the manufacturer, we were more than happy to do this. We got great pay too--a gasoline card and two movies tickets. We figured our little spiel netted us nice gifts and we didn't have to join the Actor's Guild and pay dues, plus taxes,so we lucked out.

I just wanted to check in, tell you I had a very productive day, and hope to have something for you a little more substantial tomorrow--or is that today? Whatever, we'll meet again here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home